Full course description
This course offers 5 CCA CEUs and 5 FDACS CEUs and is self-paced. UF employees can get a 100% discount if they email Dr. G. David Liu at email@example.com.
Topics covered include:
- Sustainable crop production technologies for ethnic vegetables
- After 100 years of bacterial spot research, what have we learned?
- Recent developments in nematode management in potato production
- Why does fertigation improve fertilizer use efficiency?
- Artifical intelligence for precision agriculture
For questions about the course, contact Dr. David Liu (firstname.lastname@example.org).