Full course description
This course offers 5 CCA CEUs and 5 FDACS CEUs.
Topics covered include:
- Role of Precision Agriculture in the BMP
- Diagnosing Tree Crop Problems in the Field
- Developing BMPs for Organic Systems, the Carrot Example
- Weed Control in Horticultural Crops: Novel Approaches for Improving Efficacy, Sustainability and Crop-Safety
- Impacts of Management on Soil Microbes in Florida Vegetable Production
For questions about the course, contact Dr. David Liu (email@example.com).